Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Care Package

Today I sent the care package for our little guy by UPS. They said that it should get to the family taking it for us by this Sat. and I think that they are leaving next Tues. I hope that it gets there w/no probs, especially as it is a holiday weekend. I can't wait for the time that we are picking up Asher and delivering some other family's care pkg for their child. I am constantly looking at Asher's beautiful, little face. Gosh, I can't wait! The Cornetts are the family that is taking the care package over to Asher for us. You can check out their blog at http://ourstoryforhisglory.blogspot.com. Please pray that they have a safe, healthy, and awsome trip to pick up their child.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LONG DISTANCE GROUP HUG, YOU ,YOUR MOM AND ME. lOVE YA
PATTI