Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Six Months DTE


We are now 6 months DTE. We are definately moving closer and closer, although some days it feels like a snails pace! We received our official "On Deck" email yesterday from AWAA. Basically, it says that we could receive our referral within 1-3 months. I don't think it will be 3 months until we receive our referral, but who knows, it is all in His timing and we know that it will happen when it is supposed to. We are trying very hard not to focus entirely on our referral or the phone ringing, sometimes it is very hard!! I feel like a kid at the dinner table banging his silverwear on the table, yelling "I want my dinner"! Except I am yelling "I want my baby!!" We received a calendar from AWAA at the beginning of the year and there are bible verses on it for each month. It has been very helpful during our adoption process and the verse for August is so very fitting, I look at it several times a day. It is from Ecclesiastes 3:11 "God makes everything happen at the right time. Yet none of us can ever fully understand all he has done." I keep saying this to myself and it helps me through the day...maybe it will help you through yours, too..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BELIEVE THIS NEEDS UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patti