Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

One Month down 8-10 left


Well, we are one month DTE today. This month has just flown by. Hopefully, the rest will go just as fast because we just can't wait to hold our baby in our arms. I had a really hard night yesterday, missing my child and not being able to hold him/her. I felt almost lost, like a piece of my heart was missing. I check our yahoo group everyday checking to see if any new referrals for other waiting family's have come in. Every referral brings us one step closer to our child. I think that AWAA has met it's goal for the month. I beleive that they have had over 10 referrals, so please pray that the referrals will keep coming and pray that Tim and I remain patient and faithful as we wait for God's perfect timing.

1 comment:

Ben and Linda said...

Hi Sharon! I jsut came across your blog today and notcied that you are about at the same place we are with our ET adoption through AWAA! Our DTE is 3/30/09. I look forward to following along on your journey with you.

Blessing,
Linda T