Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

12/27

Well, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and was able to spend time with family. Tim's friend Jimmy was able to be home with his family, he just finished with training for the army reserves and was almost sent to Iraq. However, he has to have knee surgery, so was not sent. We are thankful that at least for now he does not have to go oversees. I'm sure his family is very happy about that as well, as they have not gotten to see him much for the past several months. I just received word that my best friend, Joey, is going to be getting married this summer. I think our summer is going to be very busy, I guess that may be good because it will help us not think about waiting for our baby as much, Maybe. So it appears that I am going to be a bridesmaid for my friend Julie on 6/6 and a bridesmaid for Joey on 6/13. I guess I am starting my own 27 Dresses!! I also think we may have another wedding before the year is out. My goodness!! Is there something in the air!! I am getting excited because my parents and brother are coming home for an after Christmas celebration, so I will be able to see everyone. My brother Chris, is going to be here for about 2 weeks and Tim and I are planning on going to my parents new home in WV for a couple days next week. Tim is getting nervous, he has to do his first sermon at our church on Sunday. Please pray for him:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JUST A TIP TIM-----DON'T EAT CHILI FOR DINNER SATURDAY NIGHT. LOVE YA BOTH. PATTI

the ewings said...

Tim and Shannon, really enjoyed meeting you on Saturday and can't wait to follow your journey and cheer along with you. - Chris