Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12/16

I found this youtube video on another blog and I almost cried. It talks about the people in Africa and that despite all the trials that they go through that they are joyful and thankful for what they do have, even if it is not much. This really encompasses the strength and character of the African people and helps me to be thankful for what I have. It also encourages me to step outside myself and help others and stop the "I want, I want" mindframe that we get in sometimes. I amazed at the love and grace of the African people and am so very proud to be adopting a child from this amazing country. I hope that I can teach my child about Ethiopia and instil in him/her a sense of pride, but also the love, grace, and strength of Africa. If you double click on the video, it will take you to Youtube and you will be better able to see all the words.

No comments: