Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

11/22

Hi everyone. I feel like we have gotten a lot done in the past couple of days. Tim finished his autobiography and got his employer letter and I got several documents approved for the dossier, Proof of insurance, Doctor’s letter, Shanon’s employment letter, Tim’s Letter of employment, Proof of medical insurance( insurance card, Shanon’s physical exam, Tim’s physical exam, Copies of passports. On the employer letters and medical items, I have to get a county seal before they are completely ready. I also started working on our application letter for the dossier. Hopefully, I can get some more stuff done this weekend. Tim got free tickets to a fundraiser at the Underground and Mercy Me played. We had a lot of fun. Here are a couple pics. Bebo Norman also played, he is the 1st pic, but his didn't turn out well.



No comments: