Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11/12

Sorry it has taken me so long to write a new post. We have been very busy. We have completed our two home interviews, have started our online training, completed our safety audit and fire inspection and today we just did our BCI and FBI finger prints. We have also almost finished with the baby's room and all we need to do in there is decorate and get the furniture, etc. My dad flew in on Sunday and we were able to spend a little time with him and then on Tues, he and my mom drove back to Maryland. Now they are going to start packing again, as my dad recently accepted a job in W. Virginia and they have to be there on 12/1. My dad seems to be happy about this but my mom has reservations, as she really likes it in Maryland. I am a little happier about this, as they tell me it is only a 3 hour drive from here. Much better than the 10 to Maryland and we may be able to spend Christmas together. So far, everything seems to be going relatively smoothly and I think our home visits went well. Hopefully everything continues to go well and w/o problems. Hope you all are doing well!

No comments: