Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

10/2

I can't beleive that it's already October!! Where is the time going? We heard from the social worker doing our homestudy today. She sent us a bunch of stuff to read over and the stuff we have to do for the homestudy. It is a little overwhelming! Oh well, I thrive on planning and getting stuff taken care of. This homestudy and dossier will be done before you know it!! Today I applied for my passport and I voted. Yeah!! Now I won't have to stand in any long lines on 11/4. I think I forgot my brain when I went to apply for the passport. I went there and thought I had everything. The first thing the lady at the desk said was "do you have your birth certificate?" Whoops!! I had to drive all the way home and all the way back. Then I left my pics in the car and had to go back out. When I went in the office the 3rd time, I told them that if I forgot anything else I was going home for the rest of the day!! I hope this isn't indicative of how the rest of the paperwork will go!!

3 comments:

Renee' said...

Hi Shanon! Just a fellow AWAA Ethioipia girl, popping into check out your blog. Glad you found us on the Yahoo Group... it is such a blessing and encouragement to be able to walk the same road with others!

Kimberly Kulp said...

So nice to see faces! We are excited to see your journey unfold. Just remember as you jump each hurdle "The LORD, the LORD is my strength and my song."

The Kulp Family
RR 9/26
Micah David Asrat, 4 months
CUTEST BABY EVER!

Amber said...

Hey, saw your blog on the YG. We are in Miamisburg, OH, not far from you at all! I love finding new Ohio families.

Amber
DTE 8/29/08
www.wingadoption.blogspot.com