Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January Update!

Well, we received our January update of Asher. He is almost 9 mo's, weighs 15 lbs and can crawl and pull himself up to stand. He is eating cereal/pastini, and mashed fruits and vegetables in addition to formula. He is becoming such a big boy! and he is so incredibly gorgeous! I just can't wait to hug him and kiss him and love on him. I don't think I will be able to put him down for at least a year!! I think me and Tim will be fighting over who gets to hold him! I can't wait until we can post pics of him and show you his gorgeous little face! Please keep us in your prayers as the wait is really beginning to seem unbearable.

2 comments:

Leo (Jimmy) and Shannon said...

I'm prayin!!! Every time I check your blog my heart sinks when I don't see a court date, so I can't even imagine where your heart is?? I'm prayin for Asher and strength for you and Tim.

Taylor said...

my name is Joanna Williams and i'm in the AWAA yahoo group. i'm going to pray for your family everyday, that you pass court and get a date ASAP. we had our own minor setback and i can't imagine all that you are going through. i will be praying for you and God will move this mountain. i'm so in awe of your courage and patience.