Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

To all families in the adoption process

One of the families that adopted a child through our agency is creating a coffee fundraiser to help families with the expense of adoption. If you are in the process of adopting, consider signing up with this fundraiser. Here is a copy of an email he sent regarding this:

My name is Rob Webb. My wife and I adopted two girls 10 & 4 about a
month ago (The April 25-May 2 travel group). While I realize that many
of you in this group are pretty far along in your adoption process I
wanted to let you know about a company that I am starting. It is called
One Love Coffee Roasters and its primary focus is fund raising for
adopting families and helping the AWAA transition home in Addis Ababa
through the sale of Fair Trade coffees. While I will not be open until
September 2009 (facility is being constructed, website is being
designed, coffees are being cupped, etc.) I wanted to let you guys know
what I was doing. You can go to the temporary website while the actual
website is being built at http://www.onelovecoffees.com to find out more
about what I am trying to do. It is a turnkey fundraiser program. Each
family will have their own dedicated page in the store (i.e.
www.onelovecoffees. com/jonesfamily) to sell their coffees. There is NO
product to be purchased by the adopting family. All that is required of
the family is to sign up and get the word out about their coffee. We
handle the product, inventory, order processing, shipping, etc and at
the end of the month we send you your proceeds ($5 per bag). That's all
there is to it. I've tried to make it as easy and risk free for the
families as possible. If you or a family that you know of can make use
of this please visit the site and fill out the pre-application so that I
can get you started as soon as we're up and running. Thanks so much and
I will continue to keep all of you and your children in my prayers.

Rob Webb

So, please take a look at the website and sign up. This is a great opportunity for some fundraising help.

No comments: